What's the Best Brooklyn Date? Tell Us & Win 10 Amazing BK Dates
We've been having a lot of fun seeing all the great date ideas you've been coming up with on HowHookup. We also noticed that you've been proposing a TON of awesome Brooklyn dates. Which got us thinking...what is THE best Brooklyn date?
You're going to decide. And then win big.
Propose a Brooklyn date -- the most imaginative, fun, kick-ass date you can think of, one worthy of Hall of Fame status. If it's deemed the Very Best, you'll go on 10 amazing BK dates for free.
OK, so what's it take to be the Very Best?
Once you've proposed a phenomenal Brooklyn date, let us know: Nominate it (or a friend's date if you're feeling generous) by leaving a comment on this post, tweeting at us, posting it on our Facebook page, sending carrier pigeons, etc. Check back next week to see our favorites -- we'll post them all on this blog, and the one that gets the most "likes" by Friday the 20th will be crowned the winner.
So, what are these 10 awesome dates I'm going to win?
1. The date you propose*, of course.
2. A day of fun in the sun at Coney Island.
3. A chance to create your superhero identity at the Brooklyn Superhero Supply Co., followed by dinner at your favorite Park Slope restaurant.
4. Dinner, drinks, tickets to a show, and a night of bowling at Brooklyn Bowl.
5. An afternoon of shopping and gorging at Brooklyn Flea, followed by fun and games (and drinks) at Barcade.
6. Dinner at Fatty Cue and tix to a show at the Music Hall of Williamsburg.
7. A tour of Brooklyn Brewery (yes, we know it's free) *plus* all the beer you can drink. (Pizza delivery is on us, too.)
8. A trip to the Brooklyn Museum and the Brooklyn Botanic Garden.
9. Tickets to a show at The Bell House and dinner on us.
10. A classy date night at Galapagos Art Space.
Sounds pretty great, right? Now go propose a Brooklyn date!
*The fine print: For Date #1 -- the dream date you've concocted -- we'll reimburse you up to $200.